The Accounts Manager holds a results-driven role in the implementation of the signature Alagang Phoenix-Sibs brand to both internal and external customers while ensuring wide market reach and sales growth, and in maintaining a high level of customer experience satisfaction at every customer touchpoint. The incumbent is one of the lead roles in developing and monitoring the execution of marketing and sales strategies and tactics in advocating innovative teaching and effective learning.
- Contributes to monitoring and in the execution of sales expansion and overall sales performance by analyzing customer profiles, current and past budgets, expenses, sales & revenues using business-appropriate technological tools in order to provide recommendations for business growth and problem resolution
- Performs market research through intense probing to identify product and service shortfalls to create new opportunities with consideration to customer’s state of affairs and competitor’s product offerings, methods, and approaches
- Maintains good business relationship with existing clients and works on expanding the clientele by gathering and analyzing customer profiles, assessing and ensuring that such clients are a good financial risk, and thereby able to develop suitable sales and marketing proposals to be able to close a sale as often as necessary
- Ensures closing of a sale by creating and conducting sales presentations and product demonstrations to inform, educate, inspire, and create value for the customers to influence and motivate them to take action in their purchase
- Ensures positive client feedback through Alagang Phoenix-Sibs wherein each touchpoint across the customer journey becomes engaging, efficient, and effective with the goal of increasing customer satisfaction rates, increasing customer loyalty, and gaining more referrals thereby increasing the customer base
- Performs other duties as necessary
- A graduate of any four-year course, preferably business-related.
- Has extensive experience in direct selling and/or marketing.
- Must have experience in people-heavy environments, focused in serving and anticipating customer needs
- Has to be customer-centric, with strong leadership skills, a good team player, and demonstrates strong work ethic.
- With strong written and verbal communication skills, and analytical thinking skills.
You may apply for other positions by sending your resume to email@example.com