Technology and Livelihood Education Series
The Phoenix Publishing House Inc. introduces its much-anticipated Technology and Livelihood Education Series for Grades 7/8, 9, and 10.
Beauty Care Services: Nail Care 7/8: Elena C. Reyes
Caregiving 7/8: Jenny A. Da-Anton
Cookery 7/8: Armonia D. Bello
Dressmaking 7/8: Josephine R. Domingo
Front Office Services 7/8: Jeffrey D. De Guzman and Alvin L. Espiritu
Computer Hardware Servicing 7/8: Cris F. Diñozo
Consumer Electronics Servicing 7/8: Marvin A. Mendoza and Romeo O. Caro
Electrical Installation and Maintenance 7/8: Nestor V. Pita Jr.
Plumbing 7/8: Jordan G. Domingo and Crizah Flor A. Domingo
Shielded Metal-Arc Welding 7/8: Jeffrey G. Morenos
Aquaculture 7/8: Leo I. Moral Jr.
Food Processing 7/8: Aida T. Galura
Entrepreneurship 7/8: Rene Gaor Delfino
Bread and Pastry Production: Grace R. Nieves
Caregiving 9: Carlo B. Bejarasco and Jenny A. Da-Anton
Food and Beverage Services: Rose Ann Morano-Sulla
Front Office Services: Jeffrey D. De Guzman and Alvin L. Espiritu
Housekeeping: Jennifer F. Vivas
Local Guiding Services: Raquel F. Verzosa and Jeneffer P. Baltazar
Travel Services: Raquel F. Verzosa
Computer Hardware Servicing 9: Cris F. Diñozo
Electrical Installation and Maintenance 10: Roman A. Calbusora Jr.
Shielded Metal-Arc Welding 9: Jeffrey G. Morenos
Food Processing 9: Agnes Annalie D. Sayon
Food Processing 10: Zenaida R. Delantar
Level/s: 7, 8, 9, and 10
The series’ features include the following:
- The series is written by TLE practitioners/ experts who are TESDA National Certificate (NC) Holders with vast exposures/trainings.
- All learning competencies developed are K to 12 compliant and are anchored on TESDA Training Regulations.
- Lessons and activities are carefully written to provide the required knowledge and desired basic skills as prerequisite for taking higher competencies.
- The textbooks are user-friendly, comprising of parts that are easy to understand (for example, assessment criteria, lessons, self-checks, performance tasks, and other engaging activities aiming to mimic the real common competencies required for learners taking TechVoc specializations).
- The competencies presented in the textbooks are supported by learning guides.
- Activities and tests are made to conform to the expected competency standards to be demonstrated when learners undergo TESDA assessments for gaining National Certificates (NC).
- The series can be utilized as self-paced manuals for learners to study their own before having their skills assessed in accredited TESDA centers.
Beauty Care Services: Nail Care 7/8: 2016
Caregiving 7/8: 2016
Cookery 7/8: 2016
Dressmaking 7/8: 2016
Front Office Services 7/8: 2016
Computer Hardware Servicing 7/8: 2016
Consumer Electronics Servicing 7/8: 2016
Electrical Installation and Maintenance 7/8: 2016
Plumbing 7/8: 2016
Shielded Metal-Arc Welding 7/8: 2016
Aquaculture 7/8: 2016
Food Processing 7/8: 2016
Entrepreneurship 7/8: 2016
Bread and Pastry Production: 2016
Caregiving 9: 2016
Food and Beverage Services: 2016
Front Office Services: 2016
Local Guiding Services: 2016
Travel Services: 2016
Computer Hardware Servicing 9: 2016
Electrical Installation and Maintenance 10: 2016
Shielded Metal-Arc Welding 9: 2016
Food Processing 9: 2016
Food Processing 10: 2016