Questions About Your Orders
How Your order(s) will be shipped ? You may indicate a preference for shipment in you purchase order. Otherwise we determine the best method of transportation for the order, prepay the charges and the charges to your bill, when applicable
How to make a return?
- Check you shipment when it arrives before marking any books.
- If there is an error in your order (incorrect titles, damaged, or defective), do not immediately return the materials. Either inform your Customer Service Officer. Describe the error. Also please reference all the inquiries to your sales invoice. Customers will be given instructions for confirming the condition and procedure for placing items that are found to be defective or if the wrong titles were delivered. Phoenix cannot be responsible for any losses or damages incurred in the return shipment. Please refer to your invoice number as the tracking number.
How to get an examination or an evaluation copy?
- An examination copy only of titles being considered for classroom adoptions may be requested from your Customer Service Officer or from our Customer Service Department.
- You may also send your request for examination copy to Phoenix office by using the form.
How to obtain Teachers materials? Series flowchart for your library for reference purposes and a teachers guide (TG) for each classroom teacher using our textbooks are given free of charge. These materials may be included in the shipment if specified on your purchase order, provided that the grade level and the number of copies of the TG needed are clearly indicated. You may also request the materials through your Customer Service Officer or from our customer service Department .
International Standard Book Number (ISBN) Each of our titles is identified by an ISBN -97-06 identify the publisher; the other numbers, which refer to the item code, identify each of our products. We also request that you identify the product you are ordering by its item code. In this way you ensure speedy and accurate processing of your order.
Prices We do everything to keep our prices stable. But in view of the fluctuating cost of production, especially of materials, we regret to say that prices are subject to change without prior notice. You may obtain the list price by calling these numbers:
(02) 375-1640; 410-7635 for Manila
(032) 233-0437; 233-5949 for Cebu
(082) 298-4293 for Davao
Toll Free: 1-800-10-PHOENIX
Guarantee To ensure your complete satisfaction, we recommend that you check your order upon receipt before signing. Do not sign invoice(s) until you have checked your order for accuracy and completeness. Phoenix Publishing House, Inc. guarantees the quality of its products. In case you receive a defective product, please write to our office for instruction of its return. Replacement will be issued after the item has been returned to us.
Your valued feedback We will appreciate any feedback regarding our books. Your suggestions will be taken into account for future revisions of our materials to satisfy the needs of today's school children and educators. Do write or call today and let us know of your comments about our books and services. Hearing from you - our valued patron - friends - is one way by which we can continue to deliver the best service you deserve.